Application Developer Android m/f (full-time)
• Your main task is the development and adaptation of Android applications for our radio navigation systems, in particular the UI.
• Together with our designers, they design and implement the graphical and logical implementation of user interfaces and document them using UML diagrams.
• As an interface between development department and design, you are responsible for the smooth integration of the UI components for the functions, such as Radio, Bluetooth and media.
• They test modules, pre-production and accompany products from prototypes to market maturity.
• They develop updates and customer-specific adaptations after market launch.
• They are technical contacts for our suppliers as well as our sales.
• You observe technical developments as well as the market and let your experience flow into innovative new products.
• You have a university or university degree in computer science, are an engineer, have a different IT-related degree or a comparable qualification.
• You have a good knowledge of Java & Android.
• You already have experience in the implementation of UI designs for mobile devices.
• You also usually have knowledge in embedded software development.
• They are characterized by independent working methods, as well as team and communication skills.
• You are happy to take on project responsibility. The incorporation into new thematic complexes is a challenge for you, which you take with commitment.
• You have very good German and good English skills.
A responsible and challenging job in an innovative and future-oriented company with flat hierarchies and collegial environment. Please send us your meaningful documents indicating the desired salary and starting date to LM@kraemer-automotive.com.